Annual Home Show
The Lewis & Clark Home Builders Association is proud to sponsor an annual Home Show for our area businesses and consumers!
Usually held sometime in March and covering a 2 day span, consumers are able to visit local businesses all under one roof! Association Members are encouraged to have a booth at this show, but the Home Show is open to all area businesses for registration regardless of their Association status.
For 2022, our Annual Home Show will be held March 12th & 13th, 2022 at the NFAA Easton Archery Complex!
2022 Exhibitors Information & Registration Forms
Looking to rent a booth at this year's Home Show?
February 20, 2022
Saturday, March 12, 2022
10:00am to 6:00pm
Sunday, March 13, 2022
11am to 4:00pm
NFAA Easton Archery Complex
- Registration forms must be accompanied by a check for the full amount of booth rental.
- Booth Confirmation will be sent to exhibitors prior to the show by mail or e-mail.
- Booth Setup is scheduled from Noon to 7:00pm on Friday, the day before actual home show. NO SETUP BEFORE NOON. Exhibitors MUST register with Lewis & Clark Home Builders Association booth prior to setting up their booth. Booth Registration will be in the back entrance of the Archery Center ONLY! Please follow Vendor Signs. Those exhibitors who have not turned in certificates of proof of insurance will not be allowed to set up their booth without the certificate. No exceptions and no refunds of booth rental.
- Booth during show must be manned by exhibitor.
- Incoming Items - No exhibitor may ship items via commercial carrier to the Dakota Archery Center prior to or during the show.
- Insurance - Exhibitor must provide certificate of insurance naming the Lewis & Clark Home Builders Association as an additional insured. Exhibitor's Registration Form will not be processed without this document. Exhibitor shall present proof of liability insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 as will protect exhibitor from claims which may arise out of or result from the activities of the exhibitor.
- Exhibitor Entrance and parking will be on the South side of the NFAA Easton Archery Complex. This area is to be used by all exhibitors for parking and the designated entrance is to be used before, during, and after the show. Any exhibitor equipment that is not parked in the designated parking area may be subject to being towed at the owner’s expense.
- Exhibit Removal All exhibitor booths must remain up and manned until 4:00pm on Sunday. Failure to do so may result in denial of future booth rentals. Booth Tear Down and removal of exhibitors’ items shall then commence at 4:00pm with all items being removed by Sunday 7:00pm. BOOTHS MAY NOT BE TORN DOWN ON MONDAY! PLEASE NOTE THIS!!!
- $275 - Members
- $325 - Non-Members
- $325 - Members
- $375 - Non-Members
$25 off booth rate if registered by January 31, 2022!
Registration Deadline is February 20, 2022!