Annual Home Show
The Lewis & Clark Home Builders Association is proud to sponsor an annual Home Show for our area businesses and consumers!
Usually held sometime in March and covering a 2 day span, consumers are able to visit local businesses all under one roof! Association Members are encouraged to have a booth at this show, but the Home Show is open to all area businesses for registration regardless of their Association status.
For 2020, which is our 15th Annual Home Show, the dates are March 14th & 15th, 2020 at the Archery Center in Yankton.
Click here to view the Calendar Event and more information on this year's Home Show!
2020 Exhibitors Information & Registration Forms
Looking to rent a booth at this year's Home Show?
February 20, 2019
Saturday, March 14, 2020
10:00am to 6:00pm
Sunday, March 15, 2020
11am to 4:00pm
NFAA Easton Archery Complex
2020's Home Show Gold Sponsors:
Kalins Indoor Comfort, Inc.
Larry's Heating & Cooling
- Registration forms must be accompanied by a check for the full amount of booth rental.
- Booth Confirmation will be sent to exhibitors prior to the show by mail or e-mail.
- Booth Setup is scheduled from Noon to 7:00pm on Friday, March 13, 2020. NO SETUP BEFORE NOON. Exhibitors MUST register with Lewis & Clark Home Builders Association booth prior to setting up their booth. Booth Registration will be in the back entrance of the Archery Center ONLY! Please follow Vendor Signs. Those exhibitors who have not turned in certificates of proof of insurance will not be allowed to set up their booth without the certificate. No exceptions and no refunds of booth rental.
- Booth during show must be manned by exhibitor.
- Incoming Items - No exhibitor may ship items via commercial carrier to the Dakota Archery Center prior to or during the show.
- Insurance - Exhibitor must provide certificate of insurance naming the Lewis & Clark Home Builders Association as an additional insured. Exhibitor's Registration Form will not be processed without this document. Exhibitor shall present proof of liability insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 as will protect exhibitor from claims which may arise out of or result from the activities of the exhibitor.
- Exhibitor Entrance and parking will be on the South side of the NFAA Easton Archery Complex. This area is to be used by all exhibitors for parking and the designated entrance is to be used before, during, and after the show. Any exhibitor equipment that is not parked in the designated parking area may be subject to being towed at the owner’s expense.
- Extra Exhibit Area Once again the Lewis & Clark Home Show will have a limited number of exhibit booths available in an area of the building for display of products and services consistent with the Home Show theme, but not directly related to home building and improvement. If you are interested, download the form: Non-Home Building Related Exhibitors Registration Form and send to the office. You can also find this form under the Registration Forms Tab above.
- Exhibit Removal All exhibitor booths must remain up and manned until 4:00pm on Sunday. Failure to do so may result in denial of future booth rentals. Booth Tear Down and removal of exhibitors’ items shall then commence at 4:00pm with all items being removed by Sunday 7:00pm. BOOTHS MAY NOT BE TORN DOWN ON MONDAY! PLEASE NOTE THIS!!!
- Tickets Available Ask us how to get your best customers free tickets to the Home Show (limit of 10 tickets)!
- $275 - Members
- $325 - Non-Members
- $325 - Members
- $375 - Non-Members
$25 off booth rate if registered by January 31, 2020!
Registration Deadline is February 20, 2020!
Home Show Sponshorship Levels
For 2020's Sponsor spots, we are currently FULL.
Gold Sponsorship Includes - $1250:
- Front Prime Booth (2 corner 10’x10’ booths)
- Name/logo included in all Home Show advertising and 2020 Directory, if reserved in time.
- Business vehicle front parking
- Banner space (no larger than 3’x10’)
- First choice radio airtime during show
Silver Sponsorship Includes - $800:
- Front Prime Booth (2 corner 10’x10’ booths) side by side with Gold Sponsor Booths
*Prior Year’s Sponsors get first pick in a reasonable time frame. After that the Sponsors that get first pick are members in a first come first serve manner. If a member wants the spot, they must indicate that to person who is calling offering the spot, then payment must be received within a week to hold the spot, or committee will have to move on to next Member that has indicated they want to be a sponsor.
If you are interested in the spots that are still available for 2020, please download the following Registration Form and submit.